Welcome to the Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Attack WikiEdit
Mobile Frame Zero: Rapid Attack is the tenth anniversary edition of Vincent Baker's Mechaton. Build yourself a company of robots called mobile frames out of LEGO, give yourself some objectives to defend, lay out a table with a few friends, and fight!
A Kickstarter Project!Edit
From the Kickstarter Project page:
"We're making sure you've got all the parts we've got so you can have the most fun you can with the game. You'll get play instructions,building instructions, even instructions for how to make your own setting. Because, just like a LEGO set, building what's on the front of the box is fun, but building your own thing is where it really catches fire. So that's what we want you to do!
Build robots, play with our setting, sure! If you're into VOTOMS, Dougram, Macross, or Gasaraki, then we want to play with you! We've put a lot of love and care into the designs and the setting and we're excited to see what people do with them. But then check out the advice on building a setting and house rules, too, and go to town!"
Please visit the Kickstarter Project Page for more information. The project was fully funded (...and then some!) and is in production. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/JoshuaACNewman/mobile-frame-zero-rapid-attack
- Setting - The default fiction for MF0
- Builds - Assembly instructions for frames, weapons, vehicles, etc.
- Scenarios - Why We Fight
- Community - Places to hang out with other MF0 fans
- Mobile Frame Systems - A frame is just a frame...but with systems it's mechanized fear incarnate
- Component 6 (C6) - A frame-building system using only 6 types of LEGO bricks
- Garage Kit Parts List - Coming Soon!